By using this website (atl.com), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time. Your use of this website and the information available on this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) OWNERSHIP – This website is owned, operated and maintained by the City of Atlanta’s (the “City”) Department of Aviation. It may be used for your personal, non-commercial information, education and communication. This website and all of its perceptible components are the property (intellectual or otherwise) of the City including, without limitation, text, images and audio. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit or modify any portion of this website.
2) USE OF SERVICES
- a) In order to access certain services on the website, you may be required to provide information about yourself such as identification or contact details as part of the registration process for interaction on the website, or as part of your continued use of the website. You agree that any registration information that you give on the website will be accurate.
- c) You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the services provided by the website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the website).
- e) You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account that you use to access the services provided by the website.
- f) You agree that you will be solely responsible to the City for all activities that occur under your account.
- g) If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify the City immediately at DMCA.
- h) You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the City from any claims arising from or in any way related to your use of the website, including, without limitation, any liability or expense arising from losses, damages (direct or indirect), litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
3) UNSOLICITED IDEAS/DISCLOSURE AND USE OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS – The City is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. However, postings to this website and email delivered to the City are not confidential, and the City will not be liable for any use or disclosure of that information. All communications and other materials (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials) you send to this website or to the City by email become the sole and exclusive property of the City and may be used by the City for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) without compensation to you.
4) PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- a) You agree that the City (or the City’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in the website including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights that exist in the website (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
- b) You are not permitted to use any of the City’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- c) You agree that you shall not remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) that may appear within the website.
5) TRADEMARK NOTICE – All names, logos and trademarks are the property of the City, unless otherwise attributed. You may not use any of these materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of the City or the materials’ owner.
6) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES – THE CITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CITY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, THE CITY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER MALWARE.
7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – The City will not be liable for damages of any kind (direct or indirect) including, without limitation, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of your access to (or inability to access) this website or your use of or reliance on this website. In addition, the City has no duty to update this website, and the City will not be liable for your use of other websites that you may access from links within this website. These links and other “resources” referenced on this website are provided merely as a courtesy to you, and inclusion in the City’s website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with the City.
9) NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- a) It is the City’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable intellectual property law (including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
- b) Pursuant to 17 U.S.C.A. Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to City’s designated agent by clicking on the hyperlink below.
- c) Follow this linkto notify the City of alleged copyright infringement.
11) JURISDICTION – This website is operated by the City from the United States. The City makes no representation that the information and materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of Fulton County, Georgia or of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and irrevocably agree that all actions or proceedings relating to this Agreement will be litigated in such courts. The parties waive any objection based on improper venue or forum non conveniens.
LAST UPDATED: May 12, 2016